Web Developer Wanted
As an innovative digital agency, we are seeking a Web Developer with superior knowledge in both backend PHP development and MySQL, together with a solid background in working with HTML, CSS as well as off-the-shelf software such as WordPress.
You will be responsible for developing websites with and without eCommerce and have the ability to write your plugins and code. You will need to be comfortable working across all aspects of digital design and development and must have previous commercial experience, including developing gateways between different systems.
- Web development for a range of websites and digital projects.
- Liaising with clients in order to define the requirements on projects.
- Presenting ideas to the team.
- Turning creative concepts into finished products.
- WordPress development (plugins and custom functionality)
- Contributing ideas to the design brief.
- Superior knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Solid project-level experience of open source platforms primarily WordPress, Magento and OpenCart
- Strong knowledge of database building and interrogation.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and CSS3
- RESTful API / Other API development and consumption
- WordPress database structure; handling migrations
- WordPress theme creation and development
- Some knowledge of the following is also advantageous:
- Online marketing solutions
- PPC advertising campaigns
- Email Marketing software such as Mailchimp
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Free onsite parking
- Team outings.
- Plentiful supply of coffee, tea, biscuits (and occasionally beer)
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the team then we’d would love to hear from you.
Call Steve on 01325 311177 or email email@example.com