Website Designer / Developer
As an innovative digital agency, we are seeking a WordPress Web Developer with superior knowledge in both backend PHP development and MySQL. Together with a solid background in working with HTML, CSS as well as off-the-shelf systems. You must have an eye for detail in your design as well as code writing, offer creative ideas and solutions and be capable to completing tasks autonomously.
You will be responsible for developing websites with and without eCommerce and have the ability to write your plugins and code. You will need to be comfortable working across all aspects of digital design and development and must have previous commercial experience, including developing gateways between different websites.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch and tell us why you think you can fulfill this role. Please send all correspondence in the first instance by email to email@example.com and include any links to websites.
Salary negotiable based on results.
- Web development for a range of websites and digital projects.
- Liaising with clients in order to define the requirements for projects.
- Presenting ideas and options to the team.
- Turning creative concepts into finished products.
- WordPress development (plugins and custom functionality)
- Contributing ideas to the design brief.
- Superior knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Solid project-level experience of open source CMS platforms primarily WordPress but including others like Magento and OpenCart.
- Strong knowledge of database building.
- HTML, CSS and CSS3
- Agile framework experience
- Custom development for multi-site deployment
- RESTful API development and consumption
- WordPress database structure; handling migrations
- BDD / TDD / DDD
- WordPress theme creation and development
Some knowledge of the following is also advantageous:
- Online marketing solutions
- PPC advertising campaigns
- Using 3rd party email service providers such as Mailchimp
- Adobe Creative Suite